Sites optimized for all types of
Good planning in the initial phase halves the time required to complete the website.
The responsiveness of a website, along with other qualities, is a fundamental and leading feature throughout the entire website development process.
We wanted to highlight below what are the key aspects that Web Digital Media Group studies carefully during the design phase.
THE KEY POINTS TO DESIGN A RESPONSIVE SITE
THE MEDIA QUERIES
- The media queries allow the page to use different style sheets based on the characteristics of the device used
- The need to adapt the layout to the different sizes and resolutions of the screens, introduced the concept of “Resolution break point”, these breakpoints allow us to establish thresholds to modify the graphic presentation according to the width of the device.
STUDY OF PAGINATION
- The strategies to reorganize the contents according to the devices have led to the classification of different types of graphic layouts:
- During the analysis and design phase, Web Digital Media Group will carefully evaluate the project and decide which of the patterns will be best suited to your content including: Reflecting Equal Width, Off Canvas, Source-Order Shift, List, Grid Block
- To create a perfect responsive website it is essential to create a fluid layout.
- To get the best result, Web Digital Media Group builds the layout on a fluid grid basis that allows you to position the elements in an orderly and intelligent way with respect to their container.
- One approach adopted by Web Digital Media Group is Mobile First, so let’s start from the design that adapts to the smallest device on the market, going to grow, adapting the layout, up to the highest resolution.
- This process, also known as “Progressive Enhancement”, allows us not to neglect any detail and minimize the possibility of error.
- Mobile often means using a 3G or 4G connection, sometimes with bandwidth limitations.
- In order not to let the mobile user “escape” from the site, Web Digital Media Groupselects and makes visible on mobile devices only the essential elements to the actual functioning of the responsive site.
- There are many software that allow you to simulate the display of the site on various devices
- However, experience tells us that the most effective tests are real tests, on real devices.
YOUR SITE CAN BE VIEWED ON ANY DEVICE
It Means Incredibly Increasing the Potential Market And Revenue Of Your Business