The course in Google Adwords for companies will allow you to discover and investigate every aspect of Google’s advertising software. The course is designed for companies that intend to independently manage their
their own SEM campaigns, with the professional approach of a specialized agency .
Our agency is an official Google partner , making this course the ultimate in terms of professionalism and completeness.
The courses are personalized and the programs are adapted to the sector and to the purposes of the company : they can be tailored to the goal of generating contacts, of selling through e-commerce, of generating brand awareness and much more. The basics of digital marketing will be studied, in order to plan campaigns at a strategic level, continuing with the practical study of the software. All aspects of Google Adwords will be addressed: the search network, banner campaigns and Google Shopping .
In addition to setting up advertising campaigns and managing them, you will learn to manage the aspect of re-marketing, a real determining element of the best Google campaigns.
THE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR COMPANIES IN GOOGLE ADWORDS:
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING COURSE IN GOOGLE ADWORDS:
Details: The duration is to be evaluated based on the final program. The courses take place at our headquarters in London and New Delhi at Web Digital Media Group.
INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE ADWORDS:
- What it is and what it consists of: Research Network, Display and Shopping.
- Create an account
- The Campaign Structure – Ad Group – Keywords
MY FIRST CAMPAIGN:
- How to structure a campaign
- Overview of campaign settings: location, targeting, planning, publishing, etc.
- Ad groups: the structure for content
- How does the AdWords auction work?
- The Google Quality Scor
ADS FROM THE ADWORDS SEARCH NETWORK:
- Structure and how to write a winning copy
- Types of announcements and A / B tests
- Distinction between Keywords and Queries
- The different types of Keywords correspondence
- Negative Keywords
- Strategies on how to structure keywords
- Dashboard functions
- Reading the statistics
- Offer management
- Schedule and announcement management
- Advice on starting up the campaigns
- Guided creation of complete campaigns
- Study of real cases
- Sitelinks and other types of extensions
- The basics of conversion tracking
- Different types of conversions
- Generation and installation of the monitoring tag
- Call announcements
- ROI and ROAS calculation
- Set up and activate remarketing
- The Google AdWords Remarketing
- Google Analytics Remarketing
- Set up a remarketing strategy through different audience segments
Cost: To be evaluated based on the final program