Digital marketing is the study of the techniques and strategies developed on the Internet to advertise and sell products and services. Between the benefits that will obtain the companies that make use of this one stand out the following:
- Improve the brand recognition and reputation of your company.
- Capture potential customers.
- Loyalty of current customers.
- Increase in sales
- Being well positioned in search engines, your company will be considered a good option for your client, which will allow you to compete on an equal footing with larger companies.
- Minimize your costs, given that the cost of traditional advertising is significantly higher than investment in digital marketing.
Internet and ICT offer us powerful tools to develop business marketing strategies, among which the corporate website stands out, which is considered as the gateway of a company on the Internet, if your company does not have a website, your clients do not have it. They will find when they need it. Now, a Web site with original design, will not help if nobody visits it. The goal of any website is to be visited.
80% of search engine users only visit the first page; only 20% reach the second. Therefore, appearing from the third page means practically not being present in the search engines. Hence the importance of designing Web sites with the required characteristics to achieve a good Web positioning.
Social networks are also part of the tools of Digital Marketing, these allow us to have an approach with our current and potential customers and interact with them. Some of its advantages are:
- Show the expertise of your company in the sector to which it belongs.
- Improves search engine positioning.
- It favors loyalty and customer acquisition, due to its permanent interaction with them.
- Increase the visibility of your website and your brand on the Internet.
But not all social networks are viable for your company. It is necessary to investigate in what social networks your customers are present. In addition, if you do not have the knowledge and experience required, it could generate a negative effect on the brand’s valuation, due to the bad management of this in the social networks.
Finally, I would like to remind you that the Internet and its possibilities make the development of relations with customers a fundamental element in channeling and promoting the messages that your company wants to transmit to its customers, both its services and its products.