Instagram is the current watchword in the realm of social media marketing. It is growing at an incredible rate and the companies that use it to promote their brands are getting amazing results.
Today’s social media users love Instagram for its highly visual content that is fun and engaging. The fact is that there is TANTO growth potential for brands on Instagram. It’s easy to connect for brands and consumers, but that doesn’t mean that the connection will happen naturally. Indeed, many brands struggle to establish strong connections with consumers.
Therefore, a dedicated brand that wants to kill on Instagram will attack with a strong marketing strategy. There are many things about Instagram marketing and you may not know where to start. So, here are five of the best strategies for growing an Instagram page.
Focus on the count of followers
- Although a good marketing strategy does not come from setting the number of your followers, it gives you some context and ideas to make it grow. First of all, it is important to establish how important a large number of marketing followers are.
- Instagram has an algorithm that decides when and where a business page will appear in a consumer’s news feed. The counting of followers is a factor, as is the quality and quantity of your posts.
- Company profiles with a high number of followers and high-value content are favored over those with a low number of followers and high-value content. So even if you have extraordinary content, you may not even be present in your followers’ news feeds!
This is why it is so important to focus first on counting followers. Set goals to improve follower counting and strategies to get there. Most entrepreneurs set a goal in 5,000 increments. It is a large number, but it is not so high that you will not be able to reach it in a short time.
So, we recommend that you take steps to increase your following accordingly. A great way to create a quick boost for your page is to buy followers on Instagram.
Although you don’t want to rely on this long-term strategy, you can increase the number of followers sufficiently to help your page enter the news feeds of the target audience.
From there, your goal is to improve engagement and continues to develop the content that your audience has come to know and love.
Use more hashtags
- Hashtags are a real treasure for Instagram marketers and if you haven’t discovered it yet, your world is about to change for the better. Instagram uses hashtags to classify posts and make content searchable.
- If you are looking to increase visibility and grow your following, start with using trendy hashtags. When users search and follow a trend hashtag, it’s likely that your content appears in their feeds. It’s a great way to get more followers organically.
When you’ve established a decent following, develop a brand hashtag. This tag will be used in relation to your business. When consumers see that tag, they will know that it is related to a specific marketing campaign you have developed. The production of user-generated content will also increase and will be discussed later.
Develop a system for more user-generated content
- User generated content (UGC) is one of the easiest ways to develop brand credibility and build trust among the public. It’s also a great way to share promotions and approve products.
- The use of branded hashtags is just a way to create more user-generated content (UGC). Many brands trying to get more UGC try to do it randomly, but the most effective strategies are planned and in line with a system.
The goal of a UGC system is to use a hashtag, a contest or a challenge that will naturally promote UGC. It must be relevant to your audience in a way that connects to thousands. Look for ways in which your business can bring together a wide range of demographic data and interests for a very successful campaign.
Post to stories several times a day
Today’s brands simply can’t stay competitive if they don’t post on Instagram Stories. More importantly, brands should publish on the platform several times a day.
Here’s a little background: Instagram Stories has 500 million active viewers. Research shows that the average consumer spends 30 minutes a day looking at stories and that some demographic data (those in his twenties and teenagers) spend even more time there. Don’t miss the opportunity to publish content for such a wide audience!
For users who watch stories, it’s an automatic reel. At the end of a clip, the next one starts automatically. The order of the stories is designated both by the interest of the consumer and by the recency of the publication. In other words, the most recently published ones will be displayed on the front of the reel and every time they publish, the story will come back to the fore.
You can also pay for advertising in the Stories reel to reach a large audience. The positioning of the ad is very effective because the reel automatically carries the advertisement.
Use Influencer Marketing
As you get closer to influencer status, let the ones who helped you succeed. Many business profiles with over 10,000 followers will promote your products, services and / or brands in exchange for a nominal fee.
This marketing tactic has a profound effect on a targeted audience. The audience of an influence is very loyal and they trust that influencer to provide them with the best information. It is an extraordinary resource for spreading the good word about your company; after all, word of mouth marketing is considered the most effective.
To avoid wasting your money, use only influencers who are on-brand and deliver the right message. Take a look at the previous confirmations and make sure that the commitment on their profiles is authentic and positive. You don’t want to waste money on poor approval that doesn’t reach many people!
The marketing of an Instagram page requires a unique set of tactics, but they are simple to learn and execute. It’s a matter of making a plan and getting to work to see its success.